|Unit Price:||USD 100.0000 / Piece/Pieces |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Classification: Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Application: Dry, Wet and Dry, Wet
Purpose of Use: For commercial Use
Feature: Without Bag
Cyclone Dust Collector: Centrifugal Cyclone
Certification: CE, RoHS, GS, CB, EMC, UL
Remote Control: Yes
Packaging: caeton package
Place of Origin: CHINA
HS Code: 8508110000
Online Selling Window Clean Robot
China 2018 Hot Sale Window Robot Home Cleaning is very popular , we sale vacuum robot to the world. we can supply to you best price and service ,and we have three facotry in china. Window Glass Cleaning Robot is veThis window cleaning robot is the fastest. It takes only 2.4 minutes for one square meter.
It is perfect for medium and large windows. Office Window Cleaning Robot is good, too.For frosted glass, it also works well, if the surface roughness is less than 1.5mm.
You only need to press the button on it and it will clean the window or other flat surfaces automatically.Office Building Window Cleaning Robot Cleaning coverage is up to 99%.For the remaining 1%, you can make it through remote controller.
If you want it to go right / left / up / down , you can press the right / left / up / down arrow. Building Window Cleaning Robot is smart and clever, we like it . Please remeber online and offline sale our Latest window Clean robot .
Uses a high-speed fan motor strong suction, better stability and deep cleaning
Cleans your windows quietly, without interrupting your daily activities.
Low noise lower than 48dB
Features a wrap-around microfiber cleaning pad and two squeegees for an efficient 3-stage cleaning process.
Simple 3-step operation, automatic cleaning path and memory
Material that protects your window frames during cleaning.
Perfectly suitable for frameless windows due to its Ball Sensors, that allow it to Intelligently detect the edges of frameless glass and prevent the window cleaning robot from falling.
Suitable for different types of glass
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Q1. Do you have the certificate to export to the US market or other countries ?
A1:Yes we have CE,EMC,FCC,RoHS certification.
Q2. Do you have existing robot dust cleaner samples?
A2:Yes, we have.
Q3. What's the MOQ if make our own logo?
A3:Yes, if make your logo,the MOQ is 500 pieces.
Q4.Does the company allow customized new item?
A4:Yes. as we have professional R&D team, so we can help to work out new items.
Q5. What payment methods do you accept and are they secure?
A5:T/T, 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment.
Q6.If the item with warranty service?
A6:Of course yes.All our vacuum cleaners with 1year warranty service.
Q7. Are you the trader or manufacturer?
A7:We are the professional manufacturer of Window Cleaning Robot.
Contact Person: David
Address: NO.96 RUIDA ROAD, High-tech Zone,ZHENGZHOU,HENAN,Zhengzhou,Henan